"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Captain Maslyev stood at his post recently waiting once again for the pain of night to begin.
- A sentry stood just inside the barred doors, rather than at his usual post on the first step.
- Stephen stood at his post, gazing over the calm sea towards the headland.
- The same guard stood at his post just inside the door.
- Andy asked as they crossed the lobby toward Charlie, who stood at his post by the front door.
- He stood at his post, hands loosely at his side.
- He was standing at his customary post, as poker-faced as ever.
- I think you stood at your post when all others would have fled.
- The Vulcan was standing at his usual post, by the science station.
- Still standing at her post, she went into meditation to determine their best course of action.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.