"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The post and department will remain legally in force, however, until such time as Parliament amends the body of legislation.
- This was invalid since the post remained legally in existence.
- An old fence divided the open area, but only the posts remained.
- Why is my post removed when other similar posts remain?
- This was planned to have only been for a matter of months but for some reason the post remained in Burton up until 2007.
- The post in town remained even then, but was scaled down.
- The agreement also created the new, strengthened presidency and appeared to include an implicit understanding that the post would remain in Communist hands.
- Although lieutenants are no longer ranked by seniority, the post of "first lieutenant" remains.
- The walls of the Nest still stood, however, and here and there a charred post remained.
- A hut and a wooden post still remain.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.