"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Australia Post was corporatised in 1989, and its existence is therefore now supported under the corporations power.
- Australia Post services the region with private contractors, who also deliver petroleum and cargo.
- Australia Post issued a series of special stamps to mark the occasion.
- Australia Post recommends that the last line of the address should be set in capital letters.
- Australia Post contested its naming in court, but lost.
- These have since been commemorated with a stamp by the Australia Post.
- He married, had four children, and worked for 47 years for Australia Post.
- He had worked for Australia Post as a driver.
- Australia Post has also used tabs to commemorate themes and individuals not considered significant enough for a stamp issue of their own.
- Taylor was working for Australia Post when a friend dared him to audition.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.