"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After graduating from Warren Harding High School in 1930, Kelly worked at odd jobs until he was hired as a crime reporter on the Bridgeport Post.
- We never worked so hard in our lives, " Ms. Hollyman later told the Bridgeport Post. "
- He was a newspaper reporter in Georgia and at The Bridgeport Post before it became The Connecticut Post.
- Bridgeport today, for instance, has one daily paper, The Connecticut Post, formerly the Bridgeport Post.
- Connecticut Post - Formerly the Bridgeport Post and Bridgeport Telegram.
- A few days later, Bob Baird, an alumnus and a former sportswriter for The Bridgeport Post, took over the job as a volunteer.
- After high school, Belzer worked as a reporter for the Bridgeport Post.
- The Morning Record was the name used in the film for the Bridgeport Post (now the Connecticut Post).
- When all of the children were old enough to attend school, Ann found employment as a linotype operator for the Bridgeport Post.
- He circulated these mimeographed columns through the mail, and the Bridgeport Post was the first newspaper to run the column at an annual fee of $8.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.