"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was the last to occupy the post until after the war.
- He occupied the post for a brief period of seven days and died in 1907.
- He was the youngest person to have occupied the post.
- No new elections have been held since, and so he still occupies the post.
- Between 1973 and 1991, he occupied important posts at a Soviet news agency.
- "It would be wrong to occupy the post of speaker for more than two terms," he said.
- He was the first town clerk, occupying the post until 1809.
- The vice-president will occupy the post of president during the following period.
- He occupied the post until his death in 1940.
- In its heyday, up to four companies of troops occupied the post.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.