"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- No decision has been made on filling the post of chief executive.
- For a time he filled the post of the Commissioner there.
- She had previously said the university may take more than a year to fill the post.
- He has not yet decided who will fill other posts, but said, "You're going to see a lot more young players."
- "So who have you chosen to fill the post of director?"
- The training council is now trying to recruit someone to fill the £45,000-a-year post.
- He filled the same post at Yale from 1962 until his retirement in 1970.
- There are no plans to fill the post of chief operating officer.
- A new drummer is soon called to fill the post.
- His name had not even been mentioned in the speculation about who would fill the post.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.