"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The post continued to adapt to meet the Army's evolving requirements.
- He was the first clock-keeper or 'temperatore', and this post continued to be filled, often by different generations of the same family, until 1998.
- The post continued to function despite various political changes until after World War II.
- The post ended, "I really hope, for my sake, that you all disregard the posting and continue as usual."
- This post continued until he retired in early 1952.
- Nonetheless, eventually the post became profitable, and continued to function until its closure in 1952.
- However, his next post continued to utilize his expertise in Russian.
- This was reduced to one sheriff in 1835 and the (now largely ceremonial) post continues to this day.
- "I don't know if I can be counted as a successful Web cam dance girl," that early post continued.
- The post continued until around 1850, but by 1880 no vestiges of it remained.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.