"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- According to the study, the median household income of Post readers is $46,536, compared with $39,864 for readers of The News.
- The crowd - Post workers, including pressmen with hats made from folded newspapers, and Post readers -cheered.
- A little story, yes, but leave it to a Post reader to see the larger point.
- On Monday and yesterday, Post readers could not find CNN in the television listings.
- One explanation given for that is that many Post readers also read another newspaper.
- He answers questions in an hourlong, online chat with Post readers on Mondays.
- Post readers have largely been commuters who buy the paper at newsstands on weekdays and are not used to receiving it at home on Sundays.
- "I saw a tapir," the Post reader said promptly.
- One big reason for The Post's weakness as a competitor for ad dollars is that nearly two-thirds of Post readers also read some other paper.
- "Purposeful debasement of the language," a Post reader objected.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.