"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This was a high-profile post but Dobson found it hard to make a big impact, due to the decision to stick within spending limits set by the previous Conservative government.
- Democrats brush aside such criticism and point out that the governor's choices for most of the state's high-profile posts have been widely praised.
- Local residents started a fund called a "City Without Drugs", which attracted public attention through high-profile posts in LiveJournal.
- In 2004, Molinari was appointed to a high-profile post in Catholic Missions in Canada.
- Analysts saw him as the coming man after he was awarded a series of high-profile political posts.
- Indeed, no one else in his generation has been in Washington for as long, or in a series of such high-profile posts.
- Within a year, Mr. Keyworth moved on to the high-profile post as science adviser to President Reagan.
- Mr. Koizumi handed one of the most high-profile posts, chief cabinet minister, to Shinzo Abe, 51.
- Ms. Moskowitz said that next year, she plans to run for a more high-profile post - either city comptroller or Manhattan borough president.
- During the Civil War he served in the Union Army, and returning to Kansas politics, held a series of high-profile agricultural posts.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.