"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Consulate General in Munich is the third largest U.S. diplomatic post in Germany.
- Fort St. Michael, a U.S. military post, was established in 1897.
- Fort Cameron, the U.S. military post near Beaver, was closed and its buildings sold at auction.
- The USMC also provides marines as security guards at U.S. diplomatic posts throughout the world.
- It is a U.S. military post, and its occupants get so used to the terrific heat that they suffer without it.
- However, in that same year, the Hudson's Bay Company closed their U.S. posts including the one at Caledonia.
- U.S. diplomatic posts worldwide are taking appropriate security precautions.
- Although thieves may operate anywhere, the U.S. posts in France receive frequent reports of theft from several areas in particular:
- As secretary of state, he raised the status of America in the world by elevating U.S. diplomatic posts to the status of embassy.
- Manning reportedly wrote, "Everywhere there's a U.S. post, there's a diplomatic scandal that will be revealed."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.