"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Despatches and orders were either sent through the ordinary post, manned by foot runners, or by special messengers on camels.
- The post, manned by Egyptian soldiers, is on the front line between Bosnian Serb and Bosnian Government forces.
- At various points in the town there were posts manned by Civil Guards of Carabineros who stopped passers-by and demanded their papers.
- Their nearest neighbours were the sentinels who had taken over the post previously manned by Gordon and Walsh.
- Considered "isolated duty", Cape Spencer was still not the worst nor most isolated post manned by the Coast Guard.
- One small post manned by twelve Highlanders was taken, but the rest defied all attack.
- The rails and the catwalk supporting them stretched further out to the posts manned by Chesson and Leaf.
- Shortly before dawn today, guerrillas in southern Lebanon fired antitank rockets at a post manned by Israel's Lebanese militia ally, the South Lebanon Army.
- He had been in command of an exposed machine-gun post manned by Somali soldiers in the key position of Observation Hill.
- Of the listening posts manned by garrisons of a galactic empire that had long since been forgotten by all except the garrisons themselves.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.