"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These people used Arkansas Post as a home base and entrepôt.
- January 9 disembarked, and marched for Arkansas Post, a distance of four miles, but was not engaged in the battle.
- James Bates moved to its capital, Arkansas Post, to become one of the first lawyers in the new territory.
- Arkansas Post was the capital from 1819 to 1821.
- We need to go to the area around Arkansas Post on the river.
- Many that stopped at Arkansas Post were simply passing through on their way up or down river and needed supplies or rest.
- The first settlement in what became the state was the trading center, Arkansas Post.
- The former site of Arkansas Post was made into a state park in 1929.
- He was most successful in towns like Arkansas Post and Little Rock.
- They were also unsuccessful and turned back to Arkansas Post where they lived during the 1740s.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.