"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Its leaders said that they had agreed to share committee positions and other posts with smaller parties, but it is not clear how they will be distributed.
- Governance in the norm is by majority rule, however, Northern Ireland uses a system of power sharing whereby unionists and nationalists share executive posts proportionately and where the assent of both groups are required for the Northern Ireland Assembly to make certain decisions.
- Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email.
- In October, Martell launched Spottd - a location based social network allowing users to share and discover posts around them.
- Sharing posts with friends, fellow hobbyists or potential dates, a user could be forgiven for overlooking the possibility that a human resources executive might be zeroing in as well.
- We can't share posts with individual people.
- It details 10 new government departments, with Protestants and Catholics sharing top posts equally.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.