"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was instead assigned the post of National Mediator in 1997, and he held this post until his death in 2007.
- Muslim leaders charged that the move was unconstitutional and violated the national charter, which had assigned the post of Prime Minister to a Muslim.
- He was then assigned the post of governor of Tokushima Prefecture from 1914-1915.
- He finished his military studies in 1935, assuming the rank of Sub-Ensign, and was assigned the post of flight instructor for cadets.
- From 1832 James Busby was assigned the post of British Resident in New Zealand.
- Again he was assigned the post of Chief Secretary to Tripura Government.
- Ridden for the third time by Jon Court, Oxbow was assigned the far outside post at number ten, and was the second choice at 4-1.
- In 1593, he was assigned the post of Karō to Tokugawa Hidetada.
- In 1978 he was assigned the post of minister for coordination of the provinces.
- Because of his then fragile body he was immediately assigned the post of the goalkeeper.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.