"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The city posts agendas for Council and committee meetings.
- He had told a few relatives right away but came out publicly three years later, in 1992, when he was appointed to his city post.
- Dr. David, a psychiatrist, was the first medical expert to hold that city post, but left after just seven months.
- Mr. Lynch was on a leave of absence from his city post.
- Ms. Myerson, who is 64, resigned last year from her city post.
- He held that city post again in 1884 and 1886 and after a nine-year gap became the city's Mayor for 1897.
- They show little worry that workers might be using their city posts to pursue careers outside government.
- He tried to run for a city post last fall but was barred because he had no propiska.
- The post to England and overseas was delivered by the city post.
- Outsiders have been offered or are being considered for other city posts too.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.