"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The announcement followed by five months the appointment of Don Logan as president and chief operating officer, the second-highest post on Time Inc.'s business side.
- Mr. Bigot, who is 58 years old, had served in the consortium's second-highest post since 1982.
- Worf couldn't imagine a Terran in the second-highest post in the Alliance.
- Mr. Silver must also select a new majority leader, the second-highest post in the chamber, a choice that is fraught with regional and factional jealousies.
- He served as an army surgeon, ultimately advancing to the second-highest post in army medicine.
- But the administration failed to find a permanent successor for the second-highest post at the department, the deputy secretary.
- His rise to the second-highest post in government is inseparable from Putin's rise to the presidency.
- Soon, the young lawyer was elected to Parliament, the first step in a political career that led to the nation's second-highest post, First Vice President.
- After his brief stint in the judgeship, Ittocorre appears with the title of donnu, the second-highest post in the giudicato.
- The position of provost is the second-highest academic post at Harvard, under president Lawrence H. Summers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.