"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In his second season with the Browns, he again played in 16 games and this time recorded 90 tackles.
- However, the band regretted not having enough time to record the acoustic piece "Requiem".
- The band rehearsed some more, then recorded the album a third time.
- During the times recording in studio's, Julia consistently lost her voice.
- Pace the distance several times and record the number of paces it takes to walk the distance each time.
- Firstly, it considers the time for a sub-ledger or supporting system to record an event.
- She also is said to use astrology to predict the best place and time to record her music.
- No time to stop though as we were recording an interview with Tony Robinson at 1030.
- Undaunted, Griswold struck again 3 months later and this time recorded a kill.
- Carey, not having time to record a studio album, agreed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.