"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Usually you compose the songs at the same time, so they have a certain kind of continuity to it.
- Gustav Mahler's Seventh Symphony, composed at the same time, runs for well over an hour.
- The song may have been composed at the time of Logan's death on or soon after 18 October 1830.
- He did not often travel abroad, and was never very interested in music that was being composed at the time.
- Composed at the time of the Czech struggle for independence, between 1874 and 1879, the work consists of six pieces.
- This group performed a lot of contemporary music (music that was being composed at the time).
- This religious solo motet was composed at the time Mozart was visiting Milan.
- It became the most famous piece of music composed in Germany at the time.
- The display is accompanied by music composed at the time of Louis XIV's court.
- The work was composed at the same time as the Slavonic Rhapsodies (Op.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.