"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was either 39 or 40 years old at time of his execution on August 12, 1954.
- This would extend the total execution time with about half a minute.
- She was still in prison at the time of Ned's execution.
- This allows a savings in execution time at the beginning of a program.
- Hays was 42 years old at the time of his execution.
- The execution time varies in duration from minutes to hours per photograph.
- The length of the copper list program is limited by execution time.
- For example, the execution time of a task may change if its program code is altered.
- By the time of his execution in 1322, the castle was substantially complete.
- At the time of her execution, Ocuish was 12 years and 9 months old.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.