"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Peace and development are the main themes of the contemporary time.
- The new take will set the story in contemporary times with modern wars as the backdrop.
- Neither did an effort to bring the story into contemporary times.
- "I love the opportunity to get to play someone in contemporary times and then play the mother 30 years earlier."
- The play remains set in the 1970s rather than updated to contemporary times.
- In her case, the most important client of contemporary times.
- In contemporary times, its meaning is to show support for any struggle.
- His repertoire includes music from the 16th century through contemporary times, including new works written for him.
- The books are set in contemporary times and designed for young teenagers.
- The story, set in contemporary times, is funny and edgy.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.