"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For example, the running time requirement can be replaced by .
- Until now, the minimum time requirement for living under such duress was 18 months.
- They are seeking the perfect trip for their needs and time requirements.
- The time requirement is roughly 8 to 12 hours a month.
- This became the backbone for the time requirements of the new rule.
- Many embedded systems lack the tight real time requirements of a control system.
- This is particularly important for acquisitions with urgent time requirements.
- You have already submitted to me your time requirements for final equipment check.
- So far, Hundt can be sure of only one other vote on the commission for a time requirement.
- Only 30 new and successful schools will be allowed to do away with the state's time requirements for academic subjects.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.