"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The examples thus far have shown continuous time systems and control solutions.
- Since the 1920s a nautical time system has been in operation for ships on the international waters.
- I don't see the urgency for massive computing/network process to be used to develop a more real time system.
- This process helps ensure the latest information in time critical systems.
- He didn't know what sort of time system they used on the ship.
- The new standard time system was not immediately embraced by all.
- The trains were being worked under the time interval system.
- The general classification winner was not always determined by a time system.
- This time system was later revived in the 7th installment of the series.
- The clock was used to determine the first official time system throughout the kingdom.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.