"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She wrote to me for a long time, and I thought she'd keep her word.
- Henry continued to write for the Times until his death in 1970 at age 80.
- The name came about when he had written his first feature article for the Times.
- "This story will not be written for a long time," he said.
- "And his history won't be written for a long time."
- After that he completed his degree, and wrote for a time.
- "I couldn't write for a really long time after that."
- By then he had written almost a thousand film reviews for the Times.
- She turned to writing for a time and was able to publish some works of short fiction.
- The man is a genius and I hope he can continue writing for a long time despite his illness.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.