"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However, by this time demand for these languages had fallen greatly.
- The time demands are just as rigorous for competitive women's programs.
- But he predicts that this time demand will continue for at least three months.
- When the time demands are reasonable, the other things can take care of themselves.
- How do you manage the additional time demands with limited staff?
- Everything was controlled now by the time demands of Colony.
- You'll find certain external time demands are made on you.
- What the present time demands of us is that we be good neighbours.
- We don't intend to put any time demands on their board.
- "We talked a lot about the reader and his time demands."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.