"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As to the time of its composition all the older authorities are silent.
- It could be the time of the opera's composition, the mid-1940's.
- Was the antetext well known or obscure at the time of the later text's composition?
- At the time of its composition, the composer was beginning to pay more attention to the subject matter of his subconscious, such as dreams.
- It even possessed, at the time of its composition, a popularity later reserved for Hollywood hits.
- He also indicated that it would have been different, or perhaps even non-existent, had he been in power at the time of its composition.
- They also display literary references and styles more common to the time of their actual composition.
- There is no direct indication within the book regarding the time of its composition.
- The work was very popular from the time of his composition and remained so until the end of the medieval period.
- The book appears influenced by events that had yet to happen at the time of its composition.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.