"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The cost to the commission was $900, plus staff time.
- Perhaps they don't care about spending staff time (paid for by the public) to screen it.
- No more than 2,000 hours per week of staff time are supervised by a single health professional.
- The process could take several weeks and often required a great deal of staff time.
- The result is an extraordinary savings in staff time and has become a model for other intake systems.
- "If you add up the cost of the original study and the staff time, I'm sure it's got to be in the $200,000 range."
- But I was looking at doing more staff time.
- Stock control systems save a lot of staff time.
- These cost most because they take up staff time without generating revenue.
- "When I first got here three and a half years ago, water company business probably took up 10 percent of our staff time," he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.