"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- (To be fair, the Times piece does mention other forces, but I still find it an unambitious mishmash.)
- "I read the Times piece; did you know about any of that?"
- I of course gobbled up the Times piece, and immediately wished I hadn't.
- In some cases, papers are discussing what this Global Times piece calls "the pent-up feeling" behind the attacks, but the discussion is handled gingerly.
- The generality of those issues, arguably, is what saves the Times piece from being unbearably, pointlessly intrusive.
- That's why the Times piece is scary.
- Nearly two years ago, prompted by another Times piece, I suggested that the mom-and-pop record stores have, at times, been their own worst enemies.
- The Times piece was reasonably fair, but it still made her angry.
- In The Times piece last week, Sather said he didn't think there was anything wrong with hockey today.
- (Dan Ariely talked about our tendency to pay too much attention to gas prices in a Times piece this summer.)
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.