"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The public received the opera with applause, and it has been judged a modest success in Vienna at the time of its premiere.
- (At the time of the show's premiere in 1953, however, many critics complained that Porter was now turning out material far below his usual standard.)
- Its commercial success and later cult status, however, could be at least partially attributed to specific circumstances at the time of the film's premiere.
- He placed the action at the time of the opera's premiere, 1842 in Milan.
- It received immediate acclaim and was regarded as a masterpiece from the time of its premiere.
- "I wanted to convey in it the moods of spring, joy and youth," he said at the time of its premiere in 1939.
- By the time of its 1913 premiere he had already acquired a reputation as a radical.
- The production is set around the time of the opera's premiere in 1901.
- At the time of its premiere, the Requiem was criticized by some as being too operatic in style for the religious subject matter.
- By the time of the film's premiere, Phyllis and Rock are married.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.