"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In time the man recovered from his injuries and went home.
- She looked at him for a long time men, thinking.
- Ritual was the only time men and women stonesteamed together.
- This is the only sort of time men have ever needed to take seriously, you know.
- The first time men are caught on the "wrong" side of their choice, they get a warning.
- Guy Penwell, long time men's basketball coach from 1930-1942 and 1946-1952.
- It was made of green enamel and had probably been the very latest thing around the time man first walked on the moon.
- In the perspective of time men become less, man grows greater.
- Actually, half the time men don't even register you offended them.
- He then took a concubine, and had one more son by each, all of whom became in time distinguished men.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.