"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Don't they take the time to read the words on my door?
- He spent most of his time reading in the public library outside the school.
- He spent most of the time reading the novel he'd started.
- Then after spending all that time reading you decided they were terrible?
- "I spent a lot of time reading them in the hospital, and I'm not even close to finishing."
- He also spent a considerable amount of time reading legal books on English common law.
- Those who wish to can learn a great deal about the products if they take the time to read carefully.
- Who had time anymore to read a book 300 pages long?
- But he was having a hell of a time reading her signals.
- In fact, the first time many people read theirs is usually when they have a claim.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.