"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As a result, the critic wrote letters to 'The Times' defending their work, later meeting them.
- Alexander was a believer in free trade, writing letters to The Times on this and other economic subjects.
- A writer identifying himself as the bomber also wrote to The Times last year.
- One constituent wrote to The Times to report that he had been canvassed by the party.
- Every man who has ever written a letter to the Times knows it.
- So much so that he wrote a letter to The Times about it.
- I thought about writing a letter to The Times and telling them about an important man who beat up his children.
- Soon somebody wrote a letter to The Times explaining how it happened.
- The artist wrote to The Times in 1905 with his solution to the mystery.
- He did not bother to research the subject or interview any of our members before writing his critique to The Times.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.