"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- By doing that now, he was deliberately announcing their engagement as dearly and emphatically as if it had been printed in the Times.
- The cast list was printed in The Times, the day after the premiere, and does not include Travers.
- It is by reading their published factual descriptions printed in The Times that I understand both the goals and the means involved.
- Excerpts were printed in The Times and the Financial Times.
- The statement was the last printed in The Times as the Editor then declared that "We can publish no more letters on the subject".
- It is difficult to correct a "fact" once it is printed in The Times, but I hope you will try.
- When the poem was first printed in The Times on 21 September 1914 the word "condemn" was used.
- Spare's obituary printed in The Times of 16 May 1956 states:
- As the editor (and owner and publisher) I had complete control over what was printed in the Times.
- The article about the circumstances of Kitty's death, printed in The Times two weeks afterward, caused shudders.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.