"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- More often than not, his conclusions were startling: he thought life was better for women in pre-modern times.
- Some scholars have questioned the correctness of the term "antisemitism" to Muslim culture in pre-modern times.
- In Japan, there were also local gazetteers in pre-modern times, called fudoki.
- This is a very large question, actually, and a detailed answer goes back to pre-modern times.
- He had an interest in the haikai tradition of pre-modern times.
- It is also a rare example of an autobiography produced in Islamic culture in pre-modern times.
- In pre-modern times, most cultures did not make a clear distinction between the two disciplines, putting them both together as one.
- The history of science and technology in India dates back to pre-modern times.
- It was a form of subordination in pre-modern times.
- Other key cities of the region in pre-modern times include Suzhou and Shaoxing.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.