"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There were at least two of them, both laid during revolutionary times to give the Granvilles a way out.
- And it is still quite effective in these revolutionary times - up to a point.
- In revolutionary times, it's tempting to work to get things back to the way they were.
- He has failed to provide the kind of leadership these revolutionary times require.
- Donnell, too, keeping his eyes open to opportunity, had come around since those revolutionary times.
- But those were revolutionary times and he wanted to study nothing.
- Have you any idea what revolutionary times we're living in?
- So that's what we've tapped into - this revolutionary time where artists can gain control over their material.
- The problems of American women in these "revolutionary" times have been well documented.
- The plan to modernise the city dates back to revolutionary times.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.