"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Times regrets that it cannot acknowledge unpublished E-mail, letters or faxes.
- No such challenge was intended, and The Times regrets that some parts of the article reinforced such inferences.
- The Times regrets its failure to include such a clear statement of the article's limits and intent.
- The Times regrets that some references and advertising may be outdated or inconsistent with the gravity of the news.
- The Times regrets this violation of its policy on journalistic integrity."
- The Times regrets the inconvenience to readers.
- "The Times regrets its math," America's newspaper of record reports today on its front page.
- Times like these I regret not being able to be personal friends with every officer in my squad.
- The Times regrets that it did not detect the journalistic deceptions sooner.
- "The Times," the editorial said, "regrets the error."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.