"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He writes of his time in Paris:
- Waugh wrote of his time at Hertford, 'I do no work here and never go to Chapel'.
- According to one review of the book, "Sandusky writes equally of his time in and out of football.
- Ginguene, writing now of his own time (up to C.1790), confirms this tendency in a wonderfully detailed observation.
- Wisden wrote of his time as a journalist: "Contemporaries valued him highly for sound, sympathetic judgment, good companionship and the odd decent racing tip."
- "In just a couple of weeks I knew I was too heavily into drugs to last," he writes of his time at the school.
- "The mere thought of being back on American soil sent electricity through me," he writes of his time in a hospital bed encased in plaster.
- Anne Bradstreet writes in a different format than other writes of her time.
- Years later he wrote of his time in the camp.
- Thank you to those of you who have written fondly of your time on GUTalk.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.