"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He also produced the first ever daily weather forecasts; which were published in the Times.
- It waited 22 years to be published in The Times.
- A revised version was published in the Times, 22 July 2006.
- The executive said the family may have become nervous about the deal after its details were published yesterday in The Times.
- The children were safe and those articles of hers would not be published in The Times.
- He was eventually able to get an article published in the Times, albeit unsigned (without credit).
- It'll be published in The Times in a couple of weeks.
- The news was published in The Times at the unprecedented speed of 40 minutes after the announcement.
- This article was first published in the Times.
- The series of articles published in The Times this week based on that research offered several new insights.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.