"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was the youngest person to be made special correspondent in the Times Group.
- The Times Group has diversified into many fields.
- Times Group went out of their way to the book, reported independent political weekly Sunday.
- Ltd. or The Times Group, the largest media house in India.
- Ltd. (The Times Group) for an undisclosed sum in 2007.
- The Times Group has over 11,000 employees and revenue exceeding $1.5 billion.
- The Times Group also attempts to build a bridge between the learners and the potential employers.
- The Times Group took a pause to rethink which followed the setting up of new guidelines.
- It is owned and operated by The Times Group.
- Due to her benevolent neighbor took some pictures and sent them to the look of year, 1999 organized by Times Group.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.