"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- One of the tangible connections from this episode to the present are the notes that were printed at the time.
- Print wizard, is a tool to print images at the same time.
- His works were printed at the time on chapbooks and broadsheets which sold for a halfpenny or a penny each.
- A description of the image was published in papers (photographs themselves could not be printed at the time):
- He has a wonderful knowledge of what was actually printed at the time.
- There were also things I knew but couldn't print at the time - for instance, that Schwartz had an illegitimate daughter.
- It was passed off as a translation from the English, as no 'Jewish' work could have been printed at the time.
- Escobar edited the manuscript, the text was never printed at the time.
- This showed that Howe wanted his newspaper to be nonpartisan in all matters, which was unique compared to the other newspapers printed at the time.
- This was partly printed at the time of his death; it was edited by Thomas Russell.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.