"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It's difficult to judge what one's own character is in unprecedented times like ours.
- He held the office of consul an unprecedented seven times during his career.
- Young, 65, has been named league executive of the year an unprecedented four times.
- She went on to win the race an unprecedented nine times.
- Our administration has cut taxes an unprecedented 17 times for small businesses.
- "True, these are unprecedented times, but we take a positive line."
- He was elected to this position an unprecedented four times, lastly in 2010.
- The safety car was deployed an unprecedented four times during the course of the race.
- The aircraft was put into commercial operation within an unprecedented short time after delivery.
- This period we are in now is a most exciting time, unprecedented in our world's history.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.