"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However there are fewer extant documents written in this language than those written in Latin and German from the time of Vytautas.
- Mr. L'Amour "wanted to write almost from the time I could talk."
- Nicole Rafter began writing on delinquent individuals from the time of her very first publication in 1969.
- They weren't universal before Vespasian (around the time the gospels were first being written down- the writers wrote their own experience, not anything from the time of Augustus).
- There is red graffiti written on the church from the time of the Cultural Revolution, which the church deliberately retained.
- William wrote an account of the Lateran Council and a history of the Islamic states from the time of Muhammad.
- Cardinal Newman wrote in his Apologia pro vita sua, 'From the time that I became a Catholic.
- "And," Merlyn said, "I've kept all the love letters Mick wrote me from the time we met."
- That is what the artist wrote across a stormy sky in one of the drawings from the time of his illness in Lund.
- John has written extensively from the time he was a sophomore in high school.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.