"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This time, however, he has indicated he might soften his position in the face of opposition.
- The King lost no time in rushing to the spot indicated to him and recovered the idol from the jungle.
- The evening session didn't start before the time indicated on the format.
- The time indicates that he logged off thirty minutes ago.
- The relative times, which vary by fractions of a second, can indicate direction to within one degree.
- The player wins a Relic by beating the time indicated on the screen.
- For ticket prices, call the clubs; in most cases, times indicate when the doors open.
- A time listed indicated that someone had called in.
- As it was, the performance ran a quarter-hour longer than the time indicated in the program book.
- The time and date on the film indicate it was made in the hours before her death, if not minutes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.