"break" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "But if you break it down into individual games, I did some good things."
- They want nothing more than for this Union to break down into a free trade area.
- The basic idea is to break down a large order into small orders and place them in the market over time.
- The race was broken down into six legs each with check points in between.
- I'm struggling to understand how this system works, can anyone break it down into even more simple terms for me?
- The human load was then broken down into two groups, she said.
- These types of identity can be broken down into the following.
- The activities are broken down into a set of tasks.
- Jobs are broken down into factors such as "knowledge required".
- South Park can be broken down into the six different neighborhoods.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.