"break" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Pretty soon they'd have to break the story on the two, some thought.
- The university will break ground on the project next year.
- "They tried to break on us all the time and we couldn't do anything about that."
- No doubt he thought I had some important news to break on the case.
- Perhaps one day I'll be popular enough to break a social network all on my own.
- "They wanted me to try to break the record on the show," he said.
- My father broke his hand on a guy's head once in school.
- Spring is coming, and the ice must break on every river.
- To break even, they need to keep those costs around $2,000, on average, he said.
- When a guy is coming across like that, it's my job to break on the ball.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.