"break" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That was easy to figure because I couldn't break out from the undertime.
- Late on the afternoon of the fourth day she suddenly came across the track again and soon after broke out from the trees.
- The figure is higher, he said, because many large companies do not break out software development from other engineering positions.
- Three of you come with me and break out food from the after-cabin.
- A third round of fighting broke out from November 2005 until early 2006.
- Here we have a team unafraid to break out from any area of the field and run at you with ball in hand.
- Something over two hours had gone by since the moon broke out from the clouds.
- But at 14 miles I broke out from pack and must've passed 150 people.
- All attempts to break out from the town had failed.
- He's trying to break away and break out from that.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.