"break" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She was sold for breaking up on 23 November 1815.
- They used to break up all their things on stage.
- The group made its major debut in 2002 and broke up on April 7, 2004.
- She was sold for breaking up on 12 March 1954.
- That's what the company wanted us you know to break up on it.
- But the meeting broke up without any real agreement on anything, except a promise to keep talking.
- About this time things start to break up on their own.
- The partnership is due to break up on June 1.
- The meeting broke up without agreement on a way forward.
- Planning to break up the meeting tonight on the canal boat.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.