"break" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The case began to break from about four separate directions at once.
- I saw that the front door had been broken about the lock.
- The water main broke again last night, about 75 feet west of the original collapse, the police said.
- She broke the relationship off last summer, about the time their baby girl was born, because of his violent behavior, they said.
- You could make or break just about any code out there.
- They broke into a vivid story about a man who could fly in the air.
- I only break it about one time in ten.
- The weather finally broke about a month later, and we started making preparations for the trip.
- I don't expect they will, since the news broke about her.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.