"break" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The new plan was approved by a 33-to-18 vote this afternoon, breaking strictly along party lines.
- One of the casualties was my marriage, which broke along the way.
- The waves were small and not breaking along the foot of the cliffs.
- We broke some rule or other along the way, and never knew it at the time.
- At last, a line of clear sky broke open along the east.
- Most telecommunications policy issues do not break cleanly along party lines.
- The administration pretty much did everything wrong, he said, and broke all its promises along the way.
- Most of the glass should break along the lines into sections held together by the tape.
- A fierce fight now broke out all along the line.
- The gypsum core will break along the line you cut.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.