"break" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And later in the day an ugly fight broke out between two of the men.
- With less than a minute left in the game, a fight broke out between players on the court.
- A fight broke out between the two, which led to one of the men getting an ear cut off.
- During the game, a fight breaks out between the teams.
- War broke out between the brothers soon after their father's death, but few details are known.
- "In this particular case, both of these groups were at the same location looking for jobs and a fight broke out between them."
- On June 26, 1895, a fight broke out between the two.
- A fight nearly breaks out between the two, but is broken up.
- On the day the scene was shot, the fight broke out between the two sides.
- As conflict broke out between the two groups, the British left the region in mid-1919.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.