"break" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Talks broke down over several issues, including the terms of the stock swap.
- Only four players broke par including Ken Green, who shot 69 and had the round of the day.
- Over the following years she broke 32 world records in individual events, including the four at the Montreal Games.
- The performance broke four world records, including the world record for the most amount of cameras used at a live music event (239).
- He broke with the Democratic leadership on several budgetary issues, including the 2008 fiscal budget proposal.
- He constantly experimented with new techniques, breaking rules right and left, including his own.
- He broke the news of the assault to the others on his bus - including two Navy admirals.
- On 8 August 1980, a fire broke out killing ten people, including both locals and holiday makers.
- "Lost" broke all kinds of new ground, including the language barrier on television.
- Hall broke several school records during the 2007 season including most career catches, touchdowns, and receiving yards.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.